Little Saskatchewan Project Tours – July 15 & July 17By admin
- The Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District will be hosting 2 tours.
- The first tour will be Tuesday, July 15 and depart from the Little Saskatchewan River Conservation District office in Oak River at 9:30 a.m. This tour will cover the south half of the district and features a launch for a new Alternative Land Use Services project in the district.
- The second tour will be Thursday, July 17 and depart at 9:30 a.m. from the St. Nicholas Orthodox Hall. From Sandy Lake travel 1 mile north on Provincial Road 250. This tour will cover the north half of the district.
- Each tour will highlight successful projects completed by the District since it was formed in 1999 and points of interest related to watershed management.
- Pre-registration is required by Monday, June 30, 2014
- Registration fee $15 per person per tour
- Lunch provided
- Register by calling the LSRCD at 204-566-2270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org